Yoga is seen by many as a spiritual practice.
Spiritual practice with physical benefits.
It is about staying fit and versatile. Getting more oxygen into your body and feeling amazing through the strain relief yoga brings.
But why do you have to try yoga? Keep reading and find some great reasons to start practising today!
1. Yoga is a great way to stay fit.
2. It helps to improve breathing and gets more oxygen into your body.
3. Reduces stress levels and anxiety.
4. Improves sleep quality.
5. Helps to focus the mind and brings a sense of calmness and tranquillity.
6. Yoga helps relieve pain, tension and stiffness within the body, especially within the back and neck area.
7. Improves digestion and prevents constipation.
8. It tones the body and improves balance.
9. Regulates vital sign levels.
10. Reduces symptoms of PMS for girls.
11. It is very beneficial for pregnant women and may help to ease the delivery process.
12. yoga can help improve the general health of kids and helps to forestall childhood obesity.
13. People of all ages can practice it.
14. Reduces stress and better manage chronic illnesses like asthma, cardiopathy and cancer.
15. Last but not least, regular yoga practice can result in an inner renouncement or awakening – For many, the final goal of yoga!
So there you have got it!
Fifteen great reasons why you should try yoga today!
It could be a life-changing experience!
I urge everyone to try. Who knows, you may find yoga as great as I have!
Click here if you want to read 5 benefits of meditation