Corporate : YOGA @ WORK
What is Corporate Yoga?
Corporate Yoga is an easy and comprehensive way of offering well-being to people working in stressful enviroments so that they can unwind, relax and recharge and be happier, more motivated and productive.
I can offer classes at companies or online. People will only need a mat and 60 minutes to decompress, unwind and recharge.
From mindful movement to meditation or breathing exercises, these classes are for everyone wanting to feel a sense of wellbeing, have better health and be more motivated and productive at work!
Benefits of Corporate Yoga
When a company decides to invest in the wellbeing of their employees by offering them Yoga @ Work, they will :
- Reduce absenteeism
- Lessen the risk of burnout
- Increase a better sense of belonging
- Strengthen relationships among the employees
- Lessen injuries related to sitting long hours behind a desk (back, eyes, neck…)
- Reduce depression and mental fog
- Improve efficiency
- Make the work environment even more attractive to future employees
- Improve decision making and creativity
- Enhance job satisfaction
- Better confidence and more!
Who is Luisa Convers?
Luisa is a dedicated yoga instructor with more than 15 years of experience.
She teaches Hatha, Kundalini and Ashtanga in different European and Flemish Institutions and schools.
Her passion for health and wellbeing has brought her to study different disciplines like nutrition, reiki, yoga therapy. She is also a coach, an Akashic records consultant and a Healy practitioner.
Luisa lives in Belgium and speaks English, Dutch, French and Spanish.