We all know it: Yoga is a trend. It has been very popular since the 60’s and it has become in one of the most trendy and popular practices all over the world.
You can find Yoga classes for any kind of people. For example, there is Hatha, Kundalini , Ashtanga, Iyengar, Bikram, facial, laughing and even nude yoga. It doesn’t matter which one you choose; at the end you will have lots of benefits. Let me tell you some of them.
If you practice yoga, you have already experienced some benefits just after a session. You feel calmer, more relaxed and with a clear mind.
But there is something much deeper going on within yourself as a result of a regular practice.
Let me name a few benefits of yoga:
1. Your breathing will improve:
2. You get more committed to yourself.
3. Weight Management
4. You get closer to yourself.
6.Peace peace and more peace
7. Lots of scientifically proven physical benefits
- Helps to improve joint health.
- Improves your cardiovascular system.
- Reduces tension and fatigue.
- Great against depression.
- Helps to reduce chronic pain.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Helps to reduce migraine.
- Increases Strength and flexibility.
- Helps to reduce nausea and other results from chemotherapy.
- And many more!